In light of the current COVID-19 situation and announcement of President Cyril Ramaphosa on Sunday 15 March 2020, please be assured that the health and safety of our clients and SmartMall App users is important to us. SmartMall has been working closely with Rebosis Property Fund & SA Corporate Real Estate to ensure that an increased effort in providing a clean and hygienic environment for everyone visiting the SmartMall centres has been met.
The following measures will be implemented to minimize potential exposure:
1. Hand Sanitation Stands will be placed at every public entrance
2. We have sourced a 70% alcohol-based sanitisation agent
3. Key touchpoints have been identified and will be sanitised at recommended intervals
4. Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) has been identified for all service provider personnel
5. All personnel will be equipped with the necessary training and information
6. Direct communication channels have been established to facilitate effective communication
7. Regular updates from the National Department of Health and the World Health OrganisationPlease remember that democracies deal with emergencies by relying on personal responsibility and voluntary behavioural change.
Thank you for your continued support and patronage at our smart malls across the country.COVID-19 Hotline Number: 0800 029 999 from 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Help protect your loved ones by sharing this official South African government COVID-19 service with your family, friends and community.
Send HI to 0600 123 456 on WhatsApp. Find out more info here > http://sacoronavirus.co.za